Only Russian citizens or those who were born in Russia should attend medical school because they won’t have any language barriers. For foreigners, learning, studying, and comprehending Russian is exceedingly challenging. Even after five years, you won’t be able to comprehend Russian to even a modest degree.
The Crimea Federal University, Kazan State Medical University, Dagestan State Medical University, Chechen State Medical University, Kazan State Medical University, etc. are some of the best medical institutes in Russia for Indian students that teach the entire MBBS Syllabus in English.
1. Russian National Medical Research University, Moscow
2. People’s Friendship University, Moscow
3. I.P.Pavlov Saint Petersburg State Medical University, St.Petersburg
4. St.Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University, St.Petersburg
5. St.Petersburg State University, faculty of Medicine, St.Petersburg
6. Northern State Medical University, Arkhangelsk
7. Pacific State Medical University, Vladivostok
8. Northwestern State Medical University, St.Petersburg
9. Lomonosov Moscow State Medical University,Moscow
10. Kazan State Medical University, Kazan.
However, you won’t be able to follow the lectures if you opt to study medicine in Russia in the English language because most of the professors and lecturers who are conducting lectures in English are Russian, which means their English isn’t very good. In conclusion, if you decide to study in English, you must first educate yourself by watching numerous medical videos and reading numerous books online or at your library, if they have any English-language books.
Contact me or look at my profile’s description to learn more. I’ve provided the relevant information so you may get in touch with us.