The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is All India administrative civil service of India. IAS officers hold key and strategic positions in the Union Government, States and public-sector undertakings. IAS exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
Exam Pattern For IAS Written Examination: Preliminary examination / Mains Examination / Personality Test Interview
UPSC Civil Services IAS Preliminary – Paper I – General Studies:
Current Affairs: Events occurring in the National as well as in the World.
Indian History & National Movement of India.
Geography: India & the World; Physical, Economic & Social Geography of India as well the World, Polity of India
Economic Development & Social Development: Sustainable Development, Social Sector Initiatives, Demography of the Nation, Poverty, Inclusion.
- Topics in Paper I – Aptitude Section:
- Interpersonal Skills which include Communication Skills.
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Decision-Making & Problem-Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic Numeracy & Data Interpretation
- English Language – Comprehension Skills
The Syllabus of the UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Examination 2019 – 2020
The UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains examination consists of papers. They are as follows:
- Paper-A: Modern Indian Language. (Qualifying Paper).
- Paper-B: English (Qualifying Paper).
- Paper-I: Essay.
- Paper-II: General studies-I.
- Paper-III: General studies-II.
- Paper-IV: General studies-III.
- Paper-V: General studies-IV.
- Paper-VI: Optional Subject (Paper-1).
- Paper-VII: Optional Subject (Paper-2).
After clearing I.A.S. preliminary examination students wrote I.A.S. mains. I.A.S. main is considered to be tougher as it checks the width as well as depth of student’s knowledge regarding the subject matter. Answer writing skill is the most important aspect of this paper. Mains exam has General Study’s papers as well as an optional paper. Besides that there is also an essay paper and compulsory papers for qualifying paper. For joining IAS Written Exam Coaching In Chandigarh candidate qualify this exam with high rank. I.A.S Coaching Classes In Chandigarh clear all the doubts of candidate mind.
Why Anil Narula IAS Study Centre is considered as best institute for IAS coaching
Anil Narula IAS Study Centre is reliable institute for IAS Preparation In Chandigarh . Anil Narula IAS Study Centre provides excellent coaching for various courses. We provide affordable education and fees structure that anyone can afford our institute.
IAS Coaching Classes In Chandigarh provide you deep knowledge and dedicated team of faculty’s members who update you about the exam pattern. Short notes and other resources related to the exam are provided by us
Our mentors will polish your all communication skills and make you capable for the examination. Tutorial for IAS in Chandigarh takes special care of the weaker students through our outreach curriculum.
Major Advantage Given By Anil Narula IAS Study Centre For IAS Exam Preparation
- We at Anil Narula IAS Study Centre have exceedingly faculties member that help the candidates in each admiration.
- Special Classes are provided under the guidance of Highly Qualified & Experienced Teachers For IAS.
- Hostel facilities will be provided to the aspirants according to student comfort level which would be near Academy.
- Have a high success rate, from these facilities Anil Narula IAS Study Centre is leading on the No. 1 Coaching institute in India for IAS Exam Preparation.
Important Tips & Tricks to Crack IAS Exam – 2019 & 2020
- Students should be aware from updated from what’s happening around the whole world and from latest news. Latest news. Make a habit of reading English News Paper on Regular basis.
- Individual should be ready to learn new things and prepare for facing new challenges in their life. Its advice to all the students who are preparing for IAS should pay special attention in enhancing their general knowledge.
- For the interview round you have to be well prepared for regional language culture and custom.
- Students should prepare last year question paper without skipping any question from it. More focus on that question which is several times this will them idea of pattern and easy to understand.
- We at Anil Narula IAS Study Centre Candidate are given certain tips and tricks to solve the questions quickly in the exam. Time management is also taught which help students to know how much time is to be spent on which area.